Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intention of denial due 6/8/09 need a good immigration Immigr lawyer Im in Chicag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intention of denial due 6/8/09 need a good immigration Immigr lawyer Im in Chicag

Can anyone please help me suggestimg me a really good immigration lawyer to defend my case?
    I posted a few days ago the topic: "intention of denial I751 need advice thx"

Can anyone please help me suggestimg me a really good immigration lawyer to defend my case?
    I posted a few days ago the topic: "intention of denial I751 need advice thx"

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devoted:
      I posted a few days ago the topic: "intention of denial I751 need advice thx" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where are you located. I have come accross one that came highly recommended even by his peers. So, let me know where you are and I'll give you his name.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Chicago IL thx!!

Comment

Working...
        X