domestic flights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domestic flights

Hi, can anyone help with a question I have, I am not an american citizen and would like to know if I must show my passport as ID or can I use my UK drivers license if I take a domestic flight? My visa has expired and I am worried they would report this. Thank you for any advice given.

Hi, can anyone help with a question I have, I am not an american citizen and would like to know if I must show my passport as ID or can I use my UK drivers license if I take a domestic flight? My visa has expired and I am worried they would report this. Thank you for any advice given.

Comment

I suggest you to read the topic "Visa checking at the airpor for domestic flight? Please answer me", posted by Alejo. The last message was sent on October 3. You will find the discussion there. Good luck.

Comment

If you could get a US goverment ID, such as a driver license you should be fine.

Comment

If you flying domestically you should only have to shown picture ID for identification purposes not for "permission" to travel. They just want to know you are the person to whom the airline ticket was issued.

Comment

I think that airline amployees have no interest nor energy to make reports to immigration officials, even if they were to scrutinize the visa pages of your passport. However- you need to know that if your visa is expired less than 6 months, you need to do *something* to preserve important immigration rights. I realize that without a valid immigrant visa many states will not issue you a driver's license or ID.

Comment

Working...
            X