I-140 Approval Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Approval Notice

Hello....I filed my I-140 a few weeks ago (employment based), today i rec from my employer copy of the approval notice, the notice has receipt date and notice date and the priority date box is blank. what does this mean if i dont have a priority date, its says approval notice at the top center ???
    Thanks, any help will be appreciated

Hello....I filed my I-140 a few weeks ago (employment based), today i rec from my employer copy of the approval notice, the notice has receipt date and notice date and the priority date box is blank. what does this mean if i dont have a priority date, its says approval notice at the top center ???
    Thanks, any help will be appreciated

Comment

They are currently current so I believe you can go to ins and set a date.

Comment

Can i go ahead and set a date to adjust my status ? or can i just mail the Adjustment of status applications. I already did medicals, and prepared abt 50 % of the requirements but was hesitant to send anything incase i ran into problems.

Comment

Some INS offices are accepting adjustment of status forms by mail. Others have the so known process as "walk ins". Perhaps a misnonmber as there is not such a thing.
          Check your local INS and perhaps you can contact an attorney who in exchange for few bucks can tell you the local process. If you offer to pay for the information you will have a better acceptance. Regardless of how much they might charge you, people are better off than erring
          in such important process.
          enrique

Comment

Working...
          X