Update on EAD & Question About Advance Parole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on EAD & Question About Advance Parole

Finally my EAD interview has come. I was going through some paperwork preparing for tomorrow and wouldn't you know it! My official response from Atlanta was dated February 26th 2003 and my interview is Tuesday September 16th 2003.

Consider that I started (my wife)petitioned back in April of 2001 for the I-130. Anyways, not happy about the delay on the EAD but at least it's here.

I finally got my Advance Parole approval Monday July 14th 2003 (a tad late but not after I called NSC to complain). I'm worried about the Advance Parole. Is this cut and dry coming back into the US from Canada? My advance parole is good till July 2004 but I'm somewhat cautious using it.

Any advice or experiences using the Advance Parole?

TIA
    TCM

Finally my EAD interview has come. I was going through some paperwork preparing for tomorrow and wouldn't you know it! My official response from Atlanta was dated February 26th 2003 and my interview is Tuesday September 16th 2003.

Consider that I started (my wife)petitioned back in April of 2001 for the I-130. Anyways, not happy about the delay on the EAD but at least it's here.

I finally got my Advance Parole approval Monday July 14th 2003 (a tad late but not after I called NSC to complain). I'm worried about the Advance Parole. Is this cut and dry coming back into the US from Canada? My advance parole is good till July 2004 but I'm somewhat cautious using it.

Any advice or experiences using the Advance Parole?

TIA
    TCM

Comment

If you have never overstayed or been out of status in the US, there's no problem using the advance parole to enter the US. Just show the AP and your passport when you enter.

Comment

Working...
      X