Need help for my pregnancy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for my pregnancy

Hi, actually it is not legal problem but I really need some solutions, please give me some advices. I am F-1 student who living in NJ. I think I am pregnant now. My insurance dosen't cover for pregnancy. My husband is also student(F-1). I heard it is difficult to take MEDICAID for alien. I just want to know that there is any alternative suppert for alien.
    Please help me.

Hi, actually it is not legal problem but I really need some solutions, please give me some advices. I am F-1 student who living in NJ. I think I am pregnant now. My insurance dosen't cover for pregnancy. My husband is also student(F-1). I heard it is difficult to take MEDICAID for alien. I just want to know that there is any alternative suppert for alien.
    Please help me.

Comment

I think there's a law that was signed by Pres. Bush re- pregnant women and children. If you have time call your local Human Services and they will direct you to an agency that takes care of this. Your child is going to be an American citizen, this country is very generous to children's welfare. They will take care of you too.Goodluck and congratulations.Don't worry too much!

Comment

Neither of you can derive legal status from your your eventual baby being an American Citizen by virtue of being born in the U.S.

Comment

Emergency & Pregnancy medical is available to all regardless of immigration status,that's here in CA.

Comment

Mam, look for healthy family's phone number...
            they take care of pregnant moms and yr babyeven after he is born. you will have to pay like $5 a month and it's even better than medicare.
            good luck...

Comment

have u ever heard for CONDOM?
              or u just want your son to be US citizen?

Comment

Yes, many of these stupid foreigners come from third world countries where they think they have to put condoms on their heads or arms pulling it up to elbow lenght. They can't even imagine that condoms go on the *****. I can even bet what continent you two come from.
                Advice: drop your baby somewhere else babe...

Comment

I think that law is called Title 19.
                  Go to the department of health or anyplace that has planned parenthood, they can help you find a doctor and things like that.

Comment

The best thing for these two students and our great country of America would be for them to go back home and the woman to have her baby in her own country. Student visas don't give anyone eligibility to stay in America.

Comment

Why should taxpayers pay for a foreign student's children, when they are here to go to school, not to have babies? This is beyond belief. Two immigrants living temporarily in a foreign land don't have the self discipline to take precautions not to interrupt their studies or take on the financial burdens of having a baby? This is not even sensible.

Comment

This only for the resident of NY but maybe this can help you.

www.healthfirstny.com

Comment

If rational thinking seems to be a burden then i suggest seeing a Shrink because apart from been a nuisance, you are an unnecessary distraction. This is a serious issue that is been discussed and if you do not have any meaningful contribution to make, commonsense dictates that you hold your peace.

Comment

Try St.Mary's Hospital in Passaic I did not know where you live. I know that this hospital has many charities program they help to cover exoenses for uninsured

Comment

You bet it's a serious issue! American hospitals are GOING BROKE and Americans are tired of paying BILLIONS for aliens who want to have a lovefest! Finally, we got WELFARE REFORM *** where AMERICANS stop getting everything for free *** and now we've got aliens taking their place! Good job!

Comment

Working...
                              X