I won like a lottery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won like a lottery

As they said fiancee cann't adjust status.But they are wrong and they just give people brain-wash.Like my experienced I never married to my fiancee petitioner because things wouldn't worked out for us and he treatened me. 1997 I came in U.S. legally that I will marry to the American but no one should know what should be happen. You should known each other within 90 days and then decide to marry. If everythings won't work out w/in 90 days and planed not to marry. The foreigner fiancee have to go back whereever they came from. My fiancee petitioner would like to send me back home after he got everythings from me (you know). I'm wondering why he want me to send back home and he has no planed to marry me but I didn't do wrong. I thought he loves me and he want to marry me that is why he brought me in U.S.A. And he said" he filed my petition but no planed to marry me. I know its so hurt to heared that. I'm just worried about me, and I don't want to come back in my country that I will just give my family embarrassment. I'm scare that my 90 days will be over and I will be illegal in this country.I don't want to stay in my fiancee petitioner that we are not married. When he said that I should be leave and find someone another to marry me or just go back to my family. Its so hurt because I didn't do wrong for him. Then I leave and met someone another that this guy welling to marry me and want to take care of me. He proposed to marry me and we did to marry. I knew that I will never adjust my status because he is not my petitioner but I don't think coz I really don't want to come back in my country for not just married that my life is nothing.But when my husband filed the papers in the INS that we are real married. I never expected that the INS should be approve. Then 2 and 1/2 years waiting and we didn't hear anything from them and no expected everythings. I opened the mail box and was so happy when I got approval letter from the INS that I was approved and can now adjust my status based on my marriage. I jumed!!! and screamed for the happiness that the INS was appoved my adjustment of status. My husband, I and my 1 child had celebrated for that. My husband filed my adjustment of status when we will have a baby on the way then we heared our petition 2 1/2 years that our child is now 2 years old. God is always there and he watching us every passing day that he will make meracles for us that we will be happy... God just always making a trial around us if we are really believe him. I never going to church every sunday because it is better for me to stay at home to take care my family and to play my kid but I do believe in God and he is always in my heart. And now I can drive and I'm free not always hiding like a criminal. And next year We will visit my family in my country. Like my experienced you don't have to scare and listening to the sarcasm. Just leave everythings to God.

Note: Everythings you will ask to God he will answer.

As they said fiancee cann't adjust status.But they are wrong and they just give people brain-wash.Like my experienced I never married to my fiancee petitioner because things wouldn't worked out for us and he treatened me. 1997 I came in U.S. legally that I will marry to the American but no one should know what should be happen. You should known each other within 90 days and then decide to marry. If everythings won't work out w/in 90 days and planed not to marry. The foreigner fiancee have to go back whereever they came from. My fiancee petitioner would like to send me back home after he got everythings from me (you know). I'm wondering why he want me to send back home and he has no planed to marry me but I didn't do wrong. I thought he loves me and he want to marry me that is why he brought me in U.S.A. And he said" he filed my petition but no planed to marry me. I know its so hurt to heared that. I'm just worried about me, and I don't want to come back in my country that I will just give my family embarrassment. I'm scare that my 90 days will be over and I will be illegal in this country.I don't want to stay in my fiancee petitioner that we are not married. When he said that I should be leave and find someone another to marry me or just go back to my family. Its so hurt because I didn't do wrong for him. Then I leave and met someone another that this guy welling to marry me and want to take care of me. He proposed to marry me and we did to marry. I knew that I will never adjust my status because he is not my petitioner but I don't think coz I really don't want to come back in my country for not just married that my life is nothing.But when my husband filed the papers in the INS that we are real married. I never expected that the INS should be approve. Then 2 and 1/2 years waiting and we didn't hear anything from them and no expected everythings. I opened the mail box and was so happy when I got approval letter from the INS that I was approved and can now adjust my status based on my marriage. I jumed!!! and screamed for the happiness that the INS was appoved my adjustment of status. My husband, I and my 1 child had celebrated for that. My husband filed my adjustment of status when we will have a baby on the way then we heared our petition 2 1/2 years that our child is now 2 years old. God is always there and he watching us every passing day that he will make meracles for us that we will be happy... God just always making a trial around us if we are really believe him. I never going to church every sunday because it is better for me to stay at home to take care my family and to play my kid but I do believe in God and he is always in my heart. And now I can drive and I'm free not always hiding like a criminal. And next year We will visit my family in my country. Like my experienced you don't have to scare and listening to the sarcasm. Just leave everythings to God.

Note: Everythings you will ask to God he will answer.

Comment

That's some story! I'm very glad things worked out for you, Scooby, and that through all this you have kept your faith. Good luck to you.

Comment

As my experienced. Has anybody like this. Keep on faith. I will never forget my experienced that people say " Will never change the fiancee status for not just married. But if anyone can offered you to marry go ahead fiancee must entered to marry even someone another unless U.S. citizen. I am now leaving without fear and not hiding like a criminal.
        God is always there." ask and you'll be given what you ask for. Seek and you'll find. Knock, and the door will be opened. For everyone who ask,recieves. Anyone who seek, finds. If you will knock, the door will open.(remember this)

Comment

Working...
        X