10 year Bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 year Bar

I know there is an 10 year bar for the people who overstay more then a year in US. But I know some people they Immigrated to Canada got Citizenship and come back and they used to be more then a year overstay in US. Then there is some of of the guy I know they cought him coming back. Is there anybody out there clarify this situation. Thanks

I know there is an 10 year bar for the people who overstay more then a year in US. But I know some people they Immigrated to Canada got Citizenship and come back and they used to be more then a year overstay in US. Then there is some of of the guy I know they cought him coming back. Is there anybody out there clarify this situation. Thanks

Comment

The situation with Canadians is that they are not issued I-94's. There is no record of when they leave the country so unless you get causght illeaglly in the US, they would have no idea that you were previously illegal when you returned... In other words, they have no way of knowing if you overstayed on a previous trip (unlee you were caught).

ARQU

Comment

Working...
      X