What kind of Questions are asked.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of Questions are asked.

Hi I would like to know what kind of questions are asked at K1- Fieance Visa Internview at the US Embassy office in New Delhi , India. I just wanted to know so I can give my fieance in India a feeling of what kind of questions she needs to prepare for. She has all the paper work but I wanted to know what kind of question. I mean main questions that an office at the US Embassy office would ask at the interview and what might be out of the air questions. Som one please reply. Thank you very very much.

Hi I would like to know what kind of questions are asked at K1- Fieance Visa Internview at the US Embassy office in New Delhi , India. I just wanted to know so I can give my fieance in India a feeling of what kind of questions she needs to prepare for. She has all the paper work but I wanted to know what kind of question. I mean main questions that an office at the US Embassy office would ask at the interview and what might be out of the air questions. Som one please reply. Thank you very very much.

Comment

I am not from India but I can tell you this:
      - If she says you dont speak her languange, the interview may be English (so you prove you can communicate easily).
      - How did you meet?
      - Wedding plans already made?
      - Have you came to India?
      - What do YOU do for living?
      - Where do YOU live?
      - For how long do you know each other?

It's pretty easy, actually.

Comment

THanks alot Cayita. My Fieance she is in India. and I am in the USA

Comment

any success visa applicant for L1 visa.please tell me what kind of question ask by visa officer at mumbai consulate?

Comment

Working...
          X