i-485

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-485

I have been waiting for BCIS to call me to stamp my passport or issue me a green card. My final interview was December 2002, and i haven't heard a thing from them since then. Should i be worried? Is anyone out there waiting?

I have been waiting for BCIS to call me to stamp my passport or issue me a green card. My final interview was December 2002, and i haven't heard a thing from them since then. Should i be worried? Is anyone out there waiting?

Comment

anyone?

Comment

Where did you file?

Comment

transfered from TX to NV. I'm i the only one having this issue?

Comment

Yes, it is happening to me. I have been waiting since december of 2000. I filed in Chicago and it allways takes longer there.
            Advice: I just got some answers from the Director of Inspections in the INS.I asked my husband ( an american citizen) to write many many letters to as many people as possible ( governors, INS...)
            After sending all the letters we got a call from him, he apologized and told us there is MANY PEOPLE LIKE US, waiting for a long time to get any news from the INS.He assured my husband he would try to help us.
            Dont give up, send letters, find out who can you can contact in your area that may have some power ( maybe your senator).

Im still waiting, but now I have a little hope.
            Good luck

Comment

The delay is due to the FBI background checks. You can visit the local office and inquire to see if you cleared.

Comment

Working...
              X