Frequency of Interviews for Condition Removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequency of Interviews for Condition Removal

Out of curiosity, what has been the general experience with interviews for removal of conditions on LPR status? I read in an "authoritative source" somewhere that only about 4% of these applications result in an interview (theory being that they have already had you in for an interview before you became an LPR, thus no need to repeat that provided the application is in order an has sufficient supporting documentation) but that seems too low to me and I may have misunderstood what I read. At any rate, for those of you who had to remove a condition, did you have to go in for an interview or did it process without one? Thanks.

Out of curiosity, what has been the general experience with interviews for removal of conditions on LPR status? I read in an "authoritative source" somewhere that only about 4% of these applications result in an interview (theory being that they have already had you in for an interview before you became an LPR, thus no need to repeat that provided the application is in order an has sufficient supporting documentation) but that seems too low to me and I may have misunderstood what I read. At any rate, for those of you who had to remove a condition, did you have to go in for an interview or did it process without one? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X