Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special registeration and Time is going fast!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special registeration and Time is going fast!

One of my close friend is belong to the countries which needs to go special registration with INS.

He entered USA without inspection in 1988.and some how filed a case for SAW/LULAC. He got EAD through his SAW/LULAC petetion.But it was not for ever.I mean it was not renew after 1993.

He was continous his job with expired EAD & he is paying his taxes accordingly. His brother who is a US Citizen filed for him I-130 in 2001 under 245-i.

Now, He is almost out of status.What do you think / suggest for going to INS for special registeration.

Your valuable advices/suggestions will be higly appreciated.

Thankyou for your expensive time.
    LaLa Sudheer

One of my close friend is belong to the countries which needs to go special registration with INS.

He entered USA without inspection in 1988.and some how filed a case for SAW/LULAC. He got EAD through his SAW/LULAC petetion.But it was not for ever.I mean it was not renew after 1993.

He was continous his job with expired EAD & he is paying his taxes accordingly. His brother who is a US Citizen filed for him I-130 in 2001 under 245-i.

Now, He is almost out of status.What do you think / suggest for going to INS for special registeration.

Your valuable advices/suggestions will be higly appreciated.

Thankyou for your expensive time.
    LaLa Sudheer

Comment

persons who entered with out inspection are not required to go for registration. relax

Comment

Working...
      X