I-751 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 question

Just wondering if there is anyone from this discussion board who is from North Carolina and has filed their I-751 with TSC? If so, I would really like to hear about your experience with the I-751 process please. I have accessed the kamya.com website(I-751 experiences for NC) and there was only one entry in it from 2000, but I would like to hear from others from this discussion board who have recently been through this process. Thankyou everyone )

Just wondering if there is anyone from this discussion board who is from North Carolina and has filed their I-751 with TSC? If so, I would really like to hear about your experience with the I-751 process please. I have accessed the kamya.com website(I-751 experiences for NC) and there was only one entry in it from 2000, but I would like to hear from others from this discussion board who have recently been through this process. Thankyou everyone )

Comment

Yes Patti am also in NC and files I-751 with TSC in Oct 2003.

Still waiting.

Meanwhile, am separated from a cheating spouse.

Comment

Hi JohnDoe, Good to meet a fellow North Carolinian immigrant. Where are you from originally? I am from Canada. My husband and I live in the Greensboro area and are filing our I-751 at the end of February.
        I am sorry to hear about your situation(cheating spouse and separation). Were you both separated when you filed your I-751? Did you receive your NOA yet? How is your separation going to affect your case? I hope everything is okay for you in terms of still being able to get your greencard???

Comment

Working...
        X