Situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Situation

Here the case: My wife was legaly hired by the University she graduated from on H1 and still doesn't have a green card. My friend who also wanted to stay, but didn't have the appropriate diploma got one (a fake one) and now he is on the way to get a green card based on "his exceptional abilities". I am asking why onest people have to always suffer more than the disonest ones?

Here the case: My wife was legaly hired by the University she graduated from on H1 and still doesn't have a green card. My friend who also wanted to stay, but didn't have the appropriate diploma got one (a fake one) and now he is on the way to get a green card based on "his exceptional abilities". I am asking why onest people have to always suffer more than the disonest ones?

Comment

Because that's life. Let your wife try petitioning herself under the 'extraordinary ability' category as well.
      Truth of the matter is, your situation is not really something for this board.
      Are you asking people for help on how to petition for your wife, or are you just venting?

Comment

Mark, I feel sorry for your wife. Hope her condition is corrected soon.
        It's because of situations like these - caused by dishonest immigrants and corrupt government employees - that the Immigration Laws are tougher every year! However, it won't stop the crooks, unfortunately.
        It's much more untroubled to buy a fake US Birth Certification - any private investigator knows how to do it - and then get a SSN ("legal"), a driver's license, etc. - than to act in accordance to all exigencies in the Immigration Act!

Comment

Working...
        X