petition returned, I-94 expired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petition returned, I-94 expired

My company applied for an L1 visa. The petition was deleivered 1 day before my I-94 expired (regular B1 status). But INS returned my petition because the form was filled incorrectly (2 benefitiaries were on one form). "Please place this notice on the top of the petition and resubmit with additional fee(s) and/or correction(s)"
    My question is: since my I-94 expired, because when I received the returned application nearly a week passed, but originaly I applied before the expiration date, what should I do to avoid being out-of-satus or illegal?

My company applied for an L1 visa. The petition was deleivered 1 day before my I-94 expired (regular B1 status). But INS returned my petition because the form was filled incorrectly (2 benefitiaries were on one form). "Please place this notice on the top of the petition and resubmit with additional fee(s) and/or correction(s)"
    My question is: since my I-94 expired, because when I received the returned application nearly a week passed, but originaly I applied before the expiration date, what should I do to avoid being out-of-satus or illegal?

Comment

Working...
    X