Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help ,if anybody knows the answer

hello everybody,
    can anybody help me here.I have recently applied for asylum and am working currently since I got a work permit based on asylum.
    Recently somebodys been harrassing me and he states that if i dont oblige him he would call the INS and tell them that i had 2 different IDs nad documents which i do not have.he also says its easy to create some new ones.

Would I be deported based on this guys hate phone call to BCIS

hello everybody,
    can anybody help me here.I have recently applied for asylum and am working currently since I got a work permit based on asylum.
    Recently somebodys been harrassing me and he states that if i dont oblige him he would call the INS and tell them that i had 2 different IDs nad documents which i do not have.he also says its easy to create some new ones.

Would I be deported based on this guys hate phone call to BCIS

Comment

If you do not have or have never used any other name, ID or other information etc. then you do not have to worry about anything. If you have something like that and that person knows and gives information to Immigration then it can be a problem for you, unless you had claimed in your Asylum application that you had travelled on somebody else's passport by changing Photo.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X