Immigration needs to change .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration needs to change .

I expect this immigration progran change , I need to get my green card , I have been waiting for too long

I expect this immigration progran change , I need to get my green card , I have been waiting for too long

Comment

what?? how come your saviour didn't send you one FedEx?? Must be sleepin' on the job....

Comment

It dose need to change ! Lets take a white guy trustpassing and give him a ticket but the latino we'll ripe him away from his wife and kids! but this country is all about family let me remind you! thay wonder why taxes are so high? are you kidding me!! look at all these weman on welfar! maybe if you stop removing half of our household income and relocating it in a different country maybe there wouldent be so much state debt! Just an idea!
        *RACIST MAKE ME SICK*

Comment

Um, just upfront, I have no idea about your personal case. I don't even have an opinion about it, but your random rants here on the board caught my eye.

You say racist make you sick, but don't you think your post is a little bit racist against a white male? Just saying.. that door opens both ways.
          Your taxes in this country are not high.... sorry. I agree that it seems like the taxes payed by the citizens are applied and used wrong, but they are not high.

Are you talking about State or federal debt?

In a different post you talk about your boyfriends being responsible.... responsible and several DUI's don't go together, but that's just a personal opinion.

In general, if you want people ( here and in real life) to take you serious and accept your opinion, you should get your facts straight, your point across without ranting and being hypocritical. You can't complain about others being racist while making racist remarks yourself.

Again, I don't know your particular situation and really don't have an opinion about it.
          Your random posts just caught my attention and I just thought I let you know what impression they make on somebody like me who is on neither side.

Comment

Lonely Mom: With all due respect, before you start throwing around charges of racism and calling people racist, I would suggest that you reread your diatribe above - I would suggest that it's you who is, in fact, the RACIST.

At a wild guess, I would guess that the "trustpassing" latino in question must have been your illegal alien boyfriend. They didn't "ripe" him away from his girlfriend and kid because he was "trustpassing," and not even because he was latino...but because he was an ILLEGAL ALIEN.

If your boyfriend hadn't thought that he was too important to disrespect America's laws and sovereignty, then he wouldn't have been in America, and he wouldn't have been deported.

He was deported for being an ILLEGAL ALIEN, not for either "trustpassing" or for being a latino. So, please stop recklessly throwing around baseless accusations of racism...especially when it is you who is the racist.

Comment

SunDevil: LonelyMom (mooooooo) used the term 'ripe him away' because she was confused about picking fruit....can you believe this manatee is the product of our public education system? She needs to invest a few of her food stamps in a dictionary.

Comment

I am having a good time! That is better than the soap-opera presently being broadcast.

“...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Have you got your new washer unit yet Koller?
                  "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                    Have you got your new washer unit yet Koller? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I have not. I am still comparing models at this time. We have Miele not to far from here. Miele is the Maserati of all appliances. Expensive, yes, but the words of "you get what you pay for" have always intrigued me. I'll go there take a look at the machines at Miele and then go to Loews or Sears and look at the Bosch models there. I am still thinking.
                    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Immigration does need to change: it needs to be fast, clear and with no loopholes.

As for "lonley mom", you cant even spell you name right. It should be LONELY mom. I can barely understand your posts because they are full of spelling and grammar errors. Stop blaming everyone for your problems. If you dont realize that it was YOUR and YOUR BOYFRIENDS choices that got you where you are today, you wot be able to fix your problems.

I am hispanic, my husband is white. USCIS always treated me fairly because I followed the law. Not all white males are scumbags like you imply. My husband is an educated, hard-working, loving, respectul man with NO criminal record, DUI, debts or out-of-wedlock children.

YOU dated an alcoholic and illegal alien. Worse, YOU got preganant (dont you know what birth control is?). It seems from your posts, that YOU dont have an education. That attitude of yours is not going to take you anywhere good.

Comment

Change is coming...

Obama looking to give new life to immigration reform

In an effort to advance a bill through Congress before midterm elections, the president meets with two senators who have spent months trying to craft legislation.

Reporting from Washington - Despite steep odds, the White House has discussed prospects for reviving a major overhaul of the nation's immigration laws, a commitment that President Obama has postponed once already.

Obama took up the issue privately with his staff Monday in a bid to advance a bill through Congress before lawmakers become too distracted by approaching midterm elections.

LATimes.com
                        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

That worthless rag, the L.A. Times prints yet another pro-illegal-alien diatribe. Yet, Americans in all other parts of the country look at California in general and at Los Angeles in particular and look in dread and outrage at what illegal immigration has wrought.

Americans look at Los Angeles and then demand a bigger and better fence on our southern border...and NO AMNESTY.

Comment

Ms. Kollerkrot. I agree, this web site is far more entertaining than daytime drama or reality tv. I haven't seen this much enthusiasm and heavy handed keyboard mashing in a long time.

Comment

California's current situation, drowning in red ink, an infrastructure that is on the verge of collapse, a public school system that is a joke and hospitals that cannot provide adequate emergency care is largely due to the overwhelming illegal alien population, who consume public resources and never pay a dime towards their cost. Yet the larger cities in this bloated state, LA and San Francisco, offer sanctuary and other benefits that even our own citizens cannot obtain! And why? So the California agricultural industry can have a ready supply of $50 a day lettuce pickers and hotels/motels can maintain a small army of $5 an hour chambermaids.

Comment

Working...
                              X