fiance work visa problems!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiance work visa problems!!!

I am currently living in Mexico as a business owner with my fiance who is Italian. We are planning on moving back to the states to open a new business (restaurant) and I have no idea which visa application to use! We are planning on staying in Mexico until March, when our business in the states will be beginning. Can I apply while in Mexico? Do we go back to the states and just wait? I was originally going to apply for the fiance visa, but we arent going to marry until Feb of next year, which would put us past the deadline for that visa. He is going to be my business partner, can I set it up that way before he gets his visa, or do I wait until it has been granted??? I am absolutly confused!!!!

Rebecca Lane

I am currently living in Mexico as a business owner with my fiance who is Italian. We are planning on moving back to the states to open a new business (restaurant) and I have no idea which visa application to use! We are planning on staying in Mexico until March, when our business in the states will be beginning. Can I apply while in Mexico? Do we go back to the states and just wait? I was originally going to apply for the fiance visa, but we arent going to marry until Feb of next year, which would put us past the deadline for that visa. He is going to be my business partner, can I set it up that way before he gets his visa, or do I wait until it has been granted??? I am absolutly confused!!!!

Rebecca Lane

Comment

Working...
    X