forms outdated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forms outdated

A friend asked me to print out the I 90 forms to renew her alien card-she has one without expiration date. I was able to download the forms from the USCIS website but the forms state expired 6/09. Can she use those forms? Will they be valid if not where can I get current forms. Thanks for reply.

A friend asked me to print out the I 90 forms to renew her alien card-she has one without expiration date. I was able to download the forms from the USCIS website but the forms state expired 6/09. Can she use those forms? Will they be valid if not where can I get current forms. Thanks for reply.

Comment

Hi Circle,

Yes that edition can be still used. Usually on a lot of the forms (unless stated) can be still used for a period of time after the expiration date.

I have not received or read any notices as of yet that this form with this expiration date cannot be used no more.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

The form you downloaded is most recent. See in the bottom of the form of Revison. This is April 2009 which is most current.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tak:
          The form you downloaded is most recent. See in the bottom of the form of Revison. This is April 2009 which is most current. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Thanks for replying to my post.

Comment

Working...
          X