?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?

marie or anybody...1) i'm married to the girl i love, but we are still afraid of what ins does...what would they ask on the interview? do they investigate previous employment / check references?
    2) i applied for a work permit with my adjustment of status application, and i know i have to wait...but i need a job. is there a way to speed things up?
    Thank you in advance

marie or anybody...1) i'm married to the girl i love, but we are still afraid of what ins does...what would they ask on the interview? do they investigate previous employment / check references?
    2) i applied for a work permit with my adjustment of status application, and i know i have to wait...but i need a job. is there a way to speed things up?
    Thank you in advance

Comment

Why are you afraid that they would call and do a reference check? Your girl didn't lie about employment did she?

When did you apply and to which location? Normally, EAD should not take more than 90 days. If it does you can bring evidence that you applied and the fees paid to LOCAL INS office and get EAD. Make sure it's after 90 days though. Where I live, job is pretty difficult to find (high unemployment rate). I would start sending out resumes before I get the card.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X