6. You love dogs

7. You know Global Warming is a hoax

8. You love Sarah Palin

9. You know abortion is an abomination

10. You know all Moslems are terrorists

My Score 10/10 - 100% American

Comment

SOM - I am on to you!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I Am an American!!! And I Have 1 kidney for sale, $14.95. limited time offer!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Real Americans' favorite movie is Zulu, where Obama's grandparents get the bayonet and the bullet.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            Real Americans view gun control as a two handed issue.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dam n!!! I hate when I Run Out Of Paper towels!!!!
            D A R N!!! where did i Put Those Dirty socks???? LOL.
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Real Americans don't need to take a test.

Comment

Aha, only those lousy school tests - then their free to go and do havoc.
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Real Americans

Live, Think, function With respect for self, respect For others, always protecting and standing Behind the value of being an American!!!
                  Protecting a Way of life and thinking That made America A Place Of desirability And curiosity For others. Different America now, Yet Many True Americans still Exist!!!

Comment

Wow SOM, I propose we elect you President of the USCIS. Agree with all ten of your rules, bang instant citizenship.

Comment

That would certainly be a better test than the current one, but on this one you have to score 110%, while the current test you only need 60%, which is a D-. Which means those who are getting citizenship are m o r o n s.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                        That would certainly be a better test than the current one, but on this one you have to score 110%, while the current test you only need 60%, which is a D-. Which means those who are getting citizenship are m o r o n s. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        Uhm new mather here?

6 out of 6 correct out of a possible ten questions asked is considered 60%?
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Obviously everyone is afraid to publish their results of my most difficult test !!

The passing score for my test is 100%; anything less than 10/10 corrrect is an "F"

Comment

I failed **** ..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                            1. You love Capitalism

2. You would never vote for a Democratic Presidential Candidate

3. You hate Obama

4. You love Reagan

5. Your favorite comedy is "Young Frankenstein"

6. You love dogs

7. You know Global Warming is a hoax

8. You love Sarah Palin

9. You know abortion is an abomination

10. You know all Moslems are terrorists

My Score 10/10 - 100% American </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            Regards and thanks,
                            Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

As per SOM's chart, my score is 30%.

Comment

Working...
                              X