Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acelaw, SKC, Walter ......

Hi guys
    How are you ? I read your posts and counter replies. Yeah it's interesting and fun sometimes. Please don't feel bad but don't you think you are being obsessive – compulsive with this illegal issues ? I don't mean anything bad or against you guys and I thought I shouldn't reply any post but want to write something.... just calm down and think...what does it make difference by arguing and fighting over the board ? is there any benefit from this ? all those argument and nick names you use here...ok you might say everyone should be concerned about this and work on it....but you are lot more disturbed with this issue...why don't you do something in right direction ? or may be you have made this your hobby and just for time pass ???????? I really think you should do something in right direction instead of wasting time to fight over and over on the same topic here which has no outcome ....I hope you didn't feel offended ....Take care....

Hi guys
    How are you ? I read your posts and counter replies. Yeah it's interesting and fun sometimes. Please don't feel bad but don't you think you are being obsessive – compulsive with this illegal issues ? I don't mean anything bad or against you guys and I thought I shouldn't reply any post but want to write something.... just calm down and think...what does it make difference by arguing and fighting over the board ? is there any benefit from this ? all those argument and nick names you use here...ok you might say everyone should be concerned about this and work on it....but you are lot more disturbed with this issue...why don't you do something in right direction ? or may be you have made this your hobby and just for time pass ???????? I really think you should do something in right direction instead of wasting time to fight over and over on the same topic here which has no outcome ....I hope you didn't feel offended ....Take care....

Comment

Working...
    X