Citizenship throught I-360 WAVA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship throught I-360 WAVA

Hi I got my green card under I-360, I would like to apply for citizenship as soon as possible. Do you know when I am able to apply for citizenship. Is it after 2 years or 3 years ? How that works in my case.
    Thank you Hopenow

Hi I got my green card under I-360, I would like to apply for citizenship as soon as possible. Do you know when I am able to apply for citizenship. Is it after 2 years or 3 years ? How that works in my case.
    Thank you Hopenow

Comment

5 years minus 90 days from the date your greencard was issued.
      "A candle loses absolutely nothing by lighting another candle"

Comment

5 years? I heard that would be that same as I would apply if a was still married with a citzen, 2 or 3 years i am not sure. Did that change ? Thanks

Comment

According to this memo it's possible after 3yrs -90 days (2yrs 9 months).
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            According to this memo it's possible after 3yrs -90 days (2yrs 9 months). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go with Brit's advice, I'm certainly wrong.
            "A candle loses absolutely nothing by lighting another candle"

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Okalian:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
              According to this memo it's possible after 3yrs -90 days (2yrs 9 months). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go with Brit's advice, I'm certainly wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It takes respectable courage to say so in such an instance, Okalian.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Go with Brit's advice, I'm certainly wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No probs Okalian. As RN said it takes courage to admit you were wrong. Unlike some others on here who seem to think they're God (fedNUT).
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                X