Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Mandeep Patel and Others!

Hello Mandeep Patel,

First of all my heartily congratulations to you and your family....

Here is my case; I hope you will able to advise me a little bit!.

Our category is F4 and my wife's brother filled the petition, our priority date was 1990 December. This became current on September - October of 2002,

Now in this my elder son who's age is 23; had his name in the DS230 Visa Processing Visa Fee Bill as "Traveling Applicant", as we have send the DS230 Part I to NVC in Dec - 2002, so according to you when the NVC will send the Complete Packet to Consulate (when did u received the information from it, approx. how much months it would take to come to local consulate?)

As my elder's son would turn 24 this July!. My elder son comes under F2B?

What Special Request you made at consulate? Can you please tell?

When you went for interview - you had discussion of "Retention of Priority Date" under CSPA - can you please tell what did you told to visa officer or can u please specify the points under "Retention of Priority Date" CSPA?

What is I - 130? when it is used?

In which consulate you went - Mumbai, Delhi, Madras, Calcutta?

If you think that any information which you do not want to disclose; then you can mail me at: pulin202@hotmail.com

I hope you will answer all my quaries, as I am really confused about CSPA!

Banatwala

Hello Mandeep Patel,

First of all my heartily congratulations to you and your family....

Here is my case; I hope you will able to advise me a little bit!.

Our category is F4 and my wife's brother filled the petition, our priority date was 1990 December. This became current on September - October of 2002,

Now in this my elder son who's age is 23; had his name in the DS230 Visa Processing Visa Fee Bill as "Traveling Applicant", as we have send the DS230 Part I to NVC in Dec - 2002, so according to you when the NVC will send the Complete Packet to Consulate (when did u received the information from it, approx. how much months it would take to come to local consulate?)

As my elder's son would turn 24 this July!. My elder son comes under F2B?

What Special Request you made at consulate? Can you please tell?

When you went for interview - you had discussion of "Retention of Priority Date" under CSPA - can you please tell what did you told to visa officer or can u please specify the points under "Retention of Priority Date" CSPA?

What is I - 130? when it is used?

In which consulate you went - Mumbai, Delhi, Madras, Calcutta?

If you think that any information which you do not want to disclose; then you can mail me at: pulin202@hotmail.com

I hope you will answer all my quaries, as I am really confused about CSPA!

Banatwala

Comment

Working...
    X