about case status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about case status

I filed on dec 2001 ( Adjustment of status through marriage to USC). All I have so far is an EAD and the yellow payment receipt. Can I check on the status of my application on INS website? I don't have a number. What should I do? Thanks.

I filed on dec 2001 ( Adjustment of status through marriage to USC). All I have so far is an EAD and the yellow payment receipt. Can I check on the status of my application on INS website? I don't have a number. What should I do? Thanks.

Comment

You need a formal receipt which have 13 digit number to get status check, if you don,t have then you should wait to get the formal receipt. the receipt you have is the receipt for payment of money you paid.

Comment

Should I expect to get a receipt at this point? One year and 3 months after filing?

Comment

You should call Service Center which received your application and request the officer to give you 13 digit receipt number. He or She will give it to you upon verification that you are the real person.

Comment

You should call Service Center which received your application and request the officer to give you 13 digit receipt number. He or She will give it to you upon verification that you are the real person.

Comment

Working...
            X