Waiting for I 130 process for 8 months already

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for I 130 process for 8 months already

my husband filed I 130 for me since september 2002 . i only got the reciept number from INS telling me to wait more 600 days but when i got online to check my status. it siad i have to wait more longer about 990 day..what you guy think????

Well...have to wait I think ...mine it said, from 210 to 999 days.

Comment

hey you guys are lucky .. atleast youre gona get it approved . my wife filed i130 for me 3 years ago and i am still waiting for that to be approved and my wife last week decides to leave me bacause i can't get a good job without getting an EAD . lol funny isn't it

Comment

i can't even get in country yet . what i have to do? someone told me to file k-3 but i can't find the form on the site for that.

Comment

how can you guys get your feet to usa??????? sick and tired for waiting

Comment

Well, we take the shortcut...get married here .

Comment

I ALREADY MARRIED BUT NOT IN USA

Comment

Your petition can be speeded up only if your husband becomes Citizen of the United States. Otherwise, you have to wait. There is really a long period for wait for spouses of LPRs.
                Good luck.

Comment

900 days?!!! I thought ours was outrageous because it said 825 days!! Is your husband a USC? How can they do this to people? I mean, they're basically putting our life on hold for 2-3 years or more. It's so frustrating. I feel like I'm this tiny little ant armed with a tack fighting against a giant elephant who can't even see me!!!!! I feel like my husband will never get a green card. Sometimes I get discouraged and we think maybe we will just give up on this country and go live our lives in Mexico.

Comment

thank you you guys for the opinion . anyway my husband he's a us citizen. first of all i got a receipt number said i ahve to wait for 600 dayd but now when i check my status online it aid 990 days . i do not understand why it longer. what am i support to do. if they are that big people they should work fast.just to accept it or deny why take so long?????????

Comment

To Skbrenna :
                      Since your husband is a USC. So you should apply for AOS I-485 and EAD I-765 alongwith other papers. You should have submitted whole package when your husband sent I-130. Now you should make copy of this Receipt Notice and write a letter to them that your USC husband had sponsored you and filed I-130. You are submitting your AOS package now. It will speed up the petition and you will get your EAD within 2 - 3 months. It would be better, if you will attach copy of I-130 alongwith other enclosures. You should do it asap.
                      Good luck.

Comment

Dear Umesh:

She is still not in the U.S. Her husbant should proceed for K-3 so that she can enter in the U.S. first and than AOS.

Comment

Dear Umesh:

She is not in the U.S. yet. Her husband should file papers to bring her in on K-3. Please advise her how her husband can proceed to bring her in U.S. on K-3. Regards.

Comment

LOL Tanny!

Comment

Tanny,
                              i like your idea . could you please tell me how i can do it please?

Comment

Working...
                              X