Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my wife is ugly, does it matter?

Hi

I aam married to a USC and she is very fat and ugly and 3 yrs older thna me, but we love each other cos she helped me on times when even my bro reused to, now my question is, will there be any problem when we will go to interview, that I am pretty good l;ooking and she is ugly??
    pplkz help

Hi

I aam married to a USC and she is very fat and ugly and 3 yrs older thna me, but we love each other cos she helped me on times when even my bro reused to, now my question is, will there be any problem when we will go to interview, that I am pretty good l;ooking and she is ugly??
    pplkz help

Comment

How fat and ugly is your wife?

Comment

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. If you realy loved your wife, you wouldnt even notice what you have descrived. Now grow up

Comment

This could be a problem because the Immigration may figure out that you married her just to get the green card.

Comment

Please put a link to your wife's picture here and we'll tell you how ugly she is. If she is too ugly, BCIS may deny you g'card for marrying an ugle person. They dont allow immigrants to marry ugly Americans because these are considered 'protected' people who can contaminate the population with their ugliness.

Please lets see her then we can advice.

Comment

lmao!!

Comment

put a link of a picture of yourself here and we'll hunt you down and disgard people like you. youre nothing but garbage even though I know this is not a serious thread

what a JERK!

Comment

Being a woman, she does has "paradise sweet holes" to please any man regardless how ugly, fat, or older she is. So, who care if she is fat or ugly as long she can give me what i want, obviously "SEX", because down under every woman has same thing for men, and you can not choose others by imagine that other women might have their 'paradise sweet holes' with diamond or gold plated. Regardless of our appearences, we all women make men HARD down there, so why you care as long as you are getting pleasure out of us.

Comment

Men are not just after the 'holes' because as you know we can buy this for $20 or less. I think the deal is that every man wants to be with s'one who makes them feel good. People who have ugly wives stay with them in house and dont go in public with them.
                    Thats why ugly women are only married either to or by immigrants.

Comment

If it were for holes, you could just as well open one in your wall...women are not just holes...true, they have one more compared to men, but still...

Comment

Bear, it looks like you think women are here just so that they can deliver babies...without having them go the usual sexual route in order to do that...kinda the same way the abnormal, impotent Michael Jackson had a white women impregnated with his sperm...

Comment

Who said Michael Jackson is abnormal? I did a search and here's whatta found:

http://www.canoe.ca/JamMusicMichaelJ...4_jackson.html

Comment

Right Manica, but let's not forget that not all men are not impotent, as Michael is -- as he declared shortly after the rumors that the mother was artificially inseminated were "completely false and irresponsible" and denying he had paid Rowe-Jackson to have the child.

Comment

LOL "Not All"!

Comment

Working...
                              X