Student Visa for a three day training programm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student Visa for a three day training programm

I recently received information regarding a 3 day technical training program, which is closely related to machinery that I sell, so it is interesting.
    Do I need a student Visa to attend it?
    While it is interesting, it is not interesting enough to go through the bureacracy of getting a student visa. So if a visa is needed, I would just forget about it.

Carlos

I recently received information regarding a 3 day technical training program, which is closely related to machinery that I sell, so it is interesting.
    Do I need a student Visa to attend it?
    While it is interesting, it is not interesting enough to go through the bureacracy of getting a student visa. So if a visa is needed, I would just forget about it.

Carlos

Comment

No why should you need a visa when you only update yourself on a workshop related to your field.If you have legal visa to come and can afford to attend why not?
      But filing F-1 just for that 3 days, is for sure a waste of money and time as it is sure to be denied since it does not fall at all into the
      F-1 category.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, I just like to do things the legal way, and wanted to be sure.
        One should abide immigration laws not only of the USA, but also of any country where one travels to as a visitor!!

Carlos

Comment

Carlos, try to apply to this training program. Maybe they could to give you any help with the travel. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X