For the anti's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the anti's

By anti's, I mean anti anything not American. I suppose now everybody will have to produce a US birth certificate to partake in a beauty pageant. Pretty funny though that a non USC won.

There she is, America’s Perfect Teen — from Britain?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

By anti's, I mean anti anything not American. I suppose now everybody will have to produce a US birth certificate to partake in a beauty pageant. Pretty funny though that a non USC won.

There she is, America’s Perfect Teen — from Britain?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

There she is, America’s Perfect Teen — from Britain? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So....America's perfect teen is not American. She obviously was the perfect teen while she was here during her brief stay.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

The only people to blame are the organizers. The comments saying she should be stripped of her title are ridiculous. She played fair and won.

Comment

Working...
        X