what to do now??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do now??

last week i submitted my i-130 and i-485, and today they were returned...the reason they are requesting a divorce paper from me, which i included...i know in England they are not the same as they are here...ours are called decree nici's, and states on it the date of anulment...any suggestions now what i should do?? as this paper came from the court in England where i got the divorce...im unable to give them any other document as this is the only one. thanx in advance.

last week i submitted my i-130 and i-485, and today they were returned...the reason they are requesting a divorce paper from me, which i included...i know in England they are not the same as they are here...ours are called decree nici's, and states on it the date of anulment...any suggestions now what i should do?? as this paper came from the court in England where i got the divorce...im unable to give them any other document as this is the only one. thanx in advance.

Comment

I can not help you with this, but there is a website with a forum for Englich immigrants, I bet there can tell you what to do.I am going to paste the link for you.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forum...?s=&forumid=35

Good Luck

Nick

Comment

I would suggest you call the local immigration office or the service center where you filed and ask them "specifically" what they need from you. I'm sure you received a "form" letter without much information so before you go any further make certain. It's also possible they "misplaced" your papers and just need another copy. Good luck.

Comment

You need to supply a copy of the decree absolut which you got at the end of the divorce proceedure= not just the decree nisi.

Comment

Working...
          X