How long for a visitor visa?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long for a visitor visa?

How long is it taking for a visitor visa to be issued in an eu country? I have a friend who got a call for an interview after a week and is unsure how long it will take after the interview.

How long is it taking for a visitor visa to be issued in an eu country? I have a friend who got a call for an interview after a week and is unsure how long it will take after the interview.

Comment

I am not sure, it may have changed since the homeland security got involved....it took a friend of mine 2 weeks, but that was a year ago. anyone else know?

Comment

I guess no one wants to help you.

Comment

Interview for a B1B2? Is this their first application? I have friend in the UK who have applied for a B1B2 at the London Embassy, waited about 2 weeks then had their passport arrive back in the mail with the B1B2.....

Comment

It all depends on a country you file a petition.
            In Poland I phoned a US consulate and arranged an interview.
            Went there answered couple of questions and got visa right away.
            that was in December last year --
            they gave me 5 years multiple entry B1/B2.

Comment

Hi Guys, it took me to 3 weeks to get my interview date in casablanca for B1\B2, and went to m interview at 9:00Am, and they asked me to go back at 15:00pm, when i get back i got my passport with a B1\B2 visa for 10 years with multiple entries. good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X