Change of Status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Status

I met my US citizen husband and moved in with him,1yr and 9 months ago.We have been married 1yr and 5 months now.At the time of our meeting and courting,I was employed and directly reporting to a company in Florida, and they have concessions onboard a few cruiselines.I stopped working for them,when I moved in with my husband.I have overstayed by about 1 yr and 9 months.We still have not filed,because,we are nervous incase of repucutions.
    Can my C/1D visa be debated by an attorney,based on the fact that,although,I was on the ship,I was not part of the ship,I was not employed by them,as a result,they were not paying my salary but my company was?

I met my US citizen husband and moved in with him,1yr and 9 months ago.We have been married 1yr and 5 months now.At the time of our meeting and courting,I was employed and directly reporting to a company in Florida, and they have concessions onboard a few cruiselines.I stopped working for them,when I moved in with my husband.I have overstayed by about 1 yr and 9 months.We still have not filed,because,we are nervous incase of repucutions.
    Can my C/1D visa be debated by an attorney,based on the fact that,although,I was on the ship,I was not part of the ship,I was not employed by them,as a result,they were not paying my salary but my company was?

Comment

thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
      X