Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLZ MOHAN I765+Advance Parole

Dear Mohan I have a couple of questions:

In case I do not receive any correspondance form INS on my EAD application within 90 days ( I do have a receipt proving that they cashed the checks for the whole AOS application), can i go to the office on the 91st day and request it physically? if yes what should I bring with me that day?

I am in New York City and the EAD is based on an I130/I485 based on a marriage with a USC.

The second question, I am planning to go to CAnada as my sister in law is giving birth in February, while applying for Advance Parole, will that be a reason good enough in the letter I have to submit with the application for INS to accept it?

and my last question is about the other boards you participate in can I have the web addresses (without being intrusive) Byt eh way i think you are doing a FANTASTIC job of directing people to the right channels in this forum thanks!

Dear Mohan I have a couple of questions:

In case I do not receive any correspondance form INS on my EAD application within 90 days ( I do have a receipt proving that they cashed the checks for the whole AOS application), can i go to the office on the 91st day and request it physically? if yes what should I bring with me that day?

I am in New York City and the EAD is based on an I130/I485 based on a marriage with a USC.

The second question, I am planning to go to CAnada as my sister in law is giving birth in February, while applying for Advance Parole, will that be a reason good enough in the letter I have to submit with the application for INS to accept it?

and my last question is about the other boards you participate in can I have the web addresses (without being intrusive) Byt eh way i think you are doing a FANTASTIC job of directing people to the right channels in this forum thanks!

Comment

You can go to federal Plaza on 91st day and bring to copy of I-765 two pic and Pic ID.

I really don't know the answer to your second question. In my opinion it not enough for AP but its just opinion, I don't know how the services priorities set in case of AP.

you should not have any bar/deportation/inadmisablity. sometimes INS approved the AP but person travelled on AP was not allowed to return back.

Comment

Dear Mohan,
        Thanks for your answer on the EAD, even though I didn't get the beginning concerning the documetns I should bring with me: You meant two copies of the I-765 file?

And concerning the AP as I really do have to travel, what are examples of compelling reasons?
        thanks

Comment

You should bring:
          Copy of I-765.
          Two Pictures.
          Govt Recognised PhotoID/Passport/etc.

Advance parole was granted for emergency purposes previously .

Comment

Thanks Mohan great help!

Comment

Working...
            X