To Pasha and Irritated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Pasha and Irritated

Geez, you know that website you gave me to also post my question in? Nothing like this one. They are harsh in there . Don't they read the original post before they ask questions

I guess that's why I came here, huh? Oh well, every little bit helps.

It really has been a very interesting website.

Hope you are all doing well!

Seham

Geez, you know that website you gave me to also post my question in? Nothing like this one. They are harsh in there . Don't they read the original post before they ask questions

I guess that's why I came here, huh? Oh well, every little bit helps.

It really has been a very interesting website.

Hope you are all doing well!

Seham

Comment

Hi Seham,

I am really glad for you that you are feeling much better ...can tell from you post ...and that we have lifted your confidence up ... Good luck in everything u do ... don't forget to update us...my prayers ... Pasha

Comment

Yes Seham,

That crowd can be mixed. You never know what people will say. There were certainly some people that supported you on both sites.

You will prevail if you remain positive and confident. Good luck.

Comment

Hey Irri..

waaaas up? r u still up...I m on yahoo

Comment

Good Morning Pasha and Irritated, yes, I am feeling much better, thanks to all of you, and Pasha, thanks for your prayers, I feel I am going to need them.

It sure is quite a mix over there, but yes, they have been supportive also, but just doesn't feel as personal as what all of you have done for me.

Again, thanks so much for everything and you can be sure I will keep you updated. I am sure I will need to let off a little steam now and again before this is all over with.

Take care and I hope that you all have a great day!

Seham

Comment

Working...
            X