Post-decision activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-decision activity

Hello, me and my wife went to our first AOS interview wich lasted 20 min. They said we were gonna receive a decision by mail, but then we received a letter to go to a second interview where we were separated but I think we did just fine.
    The day after the second interview I checked online and my case read: "On december 15th we ordered production of your new card". But 30 minutes later it changed to: "On december 16th we reopened this application and are now reviewing our earlier decision".

What does this mean? Were we approved and then INS took it back?? Are they gonna call us for a THIRD interview????

Anybody in the same situation?

Many thanks!!

Hello, me and my wife went to our first AOS interview wich lasted 20 min. They said we were gonna receive a decision by mail, but then we received a letter to go to a second interview where we were separated but I think we did just fine.
    The day after the second interview I checked online and my case read: "On december 15th we ordered production of your new card". But 30 minutes later it changed to: "On december 16th we reopened this application and are now reviewing our earlier decision".

What does this mean? Were we approved and then INS took it back?? Are they gonna call us for a THIRD interview????

Many thanks!!

Comment

Sounds a bit like that might be the case or maybe they are just doing extra review. Who knows? Make an Infopass appointment to see what they make of it.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

First they thought you were a legitimate couple.
        Now they have reason to belive you are just two fraudsters.
        Buy your tickets and prepare to leave US for good now.
        Heeheehee
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Please keep us posted on development on your case.

Comment

I just received two letters today. One is the welcome letter saying that my application has been approved and the other saying that my case was reopened and are reconsidering the decision previously issued.
            I just called them too and they transfered me to an officer who said the same thing.

Comment

Out of luck frauster.

Comment

Comment

This is one of the unique situation. You will have to wait and watch.

Comment

I have bad news.
                    My wife(US citizen) passed away a week ago.
                    Now I'm really confused.
                    Besides the fact that I'm devasted and suffering enough, now I also have to worry about immigration stuff.
                    When I thought things couldn't get any worse.
                    I miss her so much.

Comment

flyder:

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I pray that God give you courage to face this loss and make tings easy for you in your future life.

Comment

Read this:

USCIS To Process Applications of Widow(er)s of Deceased U.S. Citizens

This is a new law for this sort of situation. The application no longer dies if the petitioner does as it used to do. Good luck.
                        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, flyer.
                          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Thanks guys for the support. It's being really hard on me. I'm still kinda living on a daze.
                            I just cannot wait to be done with INS and not to have to worry about them too now.

Comment

Working...
                            X