X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 & N-600

Can we File N-400 and N600 Togather

or

After getting citizenship one can file N600?

I think after getting citizenship only one can file N600.

Pl advise.
    Thanks

or

Pl advise.
    Thanks

Comment

I have heard once the two Forms, N-400 and the
      N-600, are filed together, this usually causes more delays in the process......because once the person Naturalizes, then that file is considered fully complied with. Once this happens, then the person has to approach Immigration again for action on N-600 for kids. I really hope that this is making sense.

Anyway, just from what I have learned and read, I would not advice a person to file N-600 for their children until he/she becomes a Citizen.

Truly hope this is helpful!

Best of Luck and God Bless You!

Comment

Thanks
        TTTTTTTTTTThhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssss

Comment

I would really advice you to file N-400 and N-600
          together.Together.
          From what I know, this makes the process faster, not what the "white female" says.
          It's up to you to take the advice you wish.
          Good Luck.

Comment

I did not post the above thread. Some impostor has used my name to confuse you. White Female is right and you should follow that advise.
            We are lucky to have such intelligent and caring persons like White Female on this Board.
            God Bless you and White Female always.

Comment

I am not on your side, umesh and PLEASE do not use my name until you;ll stop your ridiculous lies.
              You DID post that,
              you realized you were wrong
              And then you tried to turn the story around, blaming some innocent people...

That's why please do not use my name. Be on your own or whatever

Comment

Best of Luck and God Bless You!

Comment

Now i am confused.
                  N400 and N600 can we file togather or not
                  please reply.
                  what is the real procedure for filing family with childerns for naturalization .

Thanks

Comment

N-400 and N-600 should not be filed togahter. Only one of the USG parent can file N-600 and unless one is naturalized, can not file N-600. Filing N-400 does not mean that one will be granted naturalization. Therefore, keep both the issue separate.

Comment

I sincerely apologize for the misfortune of the confusion. Someone else posted under Umesh Passi's and my ID. I only responded once to your question and that was the very first one. Umesh only responded once and that was the one to defend himself stating he did not post the one before that.

Umesh Passi and I work very well together on this board and we have grown to recognize each others words. I trust and support his advice and I know he does the same for me. I have never and I never will show disrespect or intentionally mislead any one person on this board and I know that Umesh Passi never has either and never will.

Stick with the first advice that was given to you. Tanny is also correct in response. Best advice, Do not file them together.

Again, my friend, I truly am sorry this has happened to you. I just hope that person that posted under our ID's will see how much this can really hurt another and doesn't do anything but add that much more stress than what that person already has.

By the way, I am now going under the ID, One Heart, because others were offended when I used White Female, so I chose to respect their opinion and changed my ID.

Good Luck, Friend and God Bless to You and Yours!

Comment

or

Pl advise.
                        Thanks

Comment

guest-6:

You have been answered by myself and white femail. How can you file N-600 unless you are a citizen. Imagine if you N-400 is denied due to any reason, you will lost the money you paid for N-600. Therefore, first get citizenship and than think of filing N-600.

Please do not repeate questions while are answered in details before.

Comment

It is okay Tanny, thank you for informing him again though.

guest-6, I understand how you could get confused by the posts on this thread and I really am sorry.

You can file the N-400 and the N-600 together, but it will only delay the process. Best to file them separately.

Once a person gains citizenship, then yes, you can file for the N-600.

I hope with this and Tanny's advise that things will be a little more clearer to you and make more sense.

Please, if you do not understand, we will try and help you the best that we can.

Good Luck, guest-6, and God Bless You and Your Loved Ones!

Comment

Working...
                            X