nebraska centre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nebraska centre

hey does anyone out there know why nebraska is so far behind on processing I-129f ? i am disgusted this last posting they took 16 days to catch up on 7 days backlog , why when the other centres have almost caught up to date ? cant they pass some on to the other centres to clear it ? anyone else out there having the same problem with nebraska we are ? please let us know we arent alone out there or that everyone at NSC arent on holiday together

hey does anyone out there know why nebraska is so far behind on processing I-129f ? i am disgusted this last posting they took 16 days to catch up on 7 days backlog , why when the other centres have almost caught up to date ? cant they pass some on to the other centres to clear it ? anyone else out there having the same problem with nebraska we are ? please let us know we arent alone out there or that everyone at NSC arent on holiday together

Comment

Nope, its just that Summertime is coming, and its way nicer to enjoy an iced cold beer than processing paperwork LOL...

Comment

Hello Max , if they are drinking cold ones instead of processing what d`ya reckon it would take for us to bribe them to get with it ? a truck load of cold ones maybe ? by the way have you any idea what "RUPNET" is ?

Comment

Working...
        X