security clearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• security clearance

I am a chemical engineering major on a valid students visa and I need to travel to Nigeria for a 2 weeks quick break. Do I need any special security clearance before I come back into the United states since my major is termed a "echnology alert major". I dont intend to renew my visa as it is still valid for the next 6 months.

I am asking because I have a classmate who went to one of the Islands a couple of months ago to renew her visa only to be subject to some security and background check (which will last 3 months) and now she is stuck on the Island and couldnt complete the semester.

I will appreciate any advice as to know before I embark on my journey.

Thanks

I am a chemical engineering major on a valid students visa and I need to travel to Nigeria for a 2 weeks quick break. Do I need any special security clearance before I come back into the United states since my major is termed a "echnology alert major". I dont intend to renew my visa as it is still valid for the next 6 months.

I am asking because I have a classmate who went to one of the Islands a couple of months ago to renew her visa only to be subject to some security and background check (which will last 3 months) and now she is stuck on the Island and couldnt complete the semester.

I will appreciate any advice as to know before I embark on my journey.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X