desperado

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desperado

I am married to an american citizen for almost three years. He filed for me, but when the date of the first interview he was sick and I went alone. Now I received a letter to redo my finger print that means I will be called for interview soon. My problem is that my husband desert me and I don't know where to find him. Can I redo the fingerprint and go alone for the interview when I get the new date? I am working and pay my taxes, never get involved with the law. Will I be deported. Please advise me what to do.

Thank you.

I am married to an american citizen for almost three years. He filed for me, but when the date of the first interview he was sick and I went alone. Now I received a letter to redo my finger print that means I will be called for interview soon. My problem is that my husband desert me and I don't know where to find him. Can I redo the fingerprint and go alone for the interview when I get the new date? I am working and pay my taxes, never get involved with the law. Will I be deported. Please advise me what to do.

Thank you.

Comment

Any suggestions, please!

Comment

Working...
      X