Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA APPLIED FOR N400?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA APPLIED FOR N400?

Does anyone know from experience how long it takes to process the N400 which is the naturalization process in North Carolina?

Does anyone know from experience how long it takes to process the N400 which is the naturalization process in North Carolina?

Comment

I haven't but do you know of any good lawyers here in NC? I'm looking one but not really sure who is good and who isn't.

Comment

I haven't but do you know of any good lawyers here in NC? I'm looking one but not really sure who is good and who isn't.

Comment

Please go to www.lawguru.com. I have met several very good lawyers there. Just click on the lawyer locator route and you will get good layers there.

Only reputable and reasonably priced lawyers are on that site.

Comment

I have dealt with the following immigration lawyers in chapel hill, North Carolina. They are very very professional, courteous, and will even respond to request for advice by email which means you dont pay. Then when you are ready, they can meet you. I doubt they have an appointment fee but they are verrry very good and professional. You will love them.

Jeff Rosner is the lawyer

Firm name: John G. McCormick P.A.
            Address: 976 Airport Road, Suite 150
            Chapel Hill NC 27514
            Phone: 919-929-7171
            Fax: 919-929-7219
            e-mail: jrosner@mccormicklawfirm.com
            Areas of Practice: Immigration Law
            States of Practice: North Carolina only

Comment

KIBAKI

THANKS!!!!! I WILL TRY TO EMAIL HIM TODAY! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!

Comment

Look for a Karen Alston. She is in the Raleigh-Durham area. She has been very helpful and knows her stuff!

Comment

Working...
                X