UMESH AND PANTIES! OMG!! READ THIS!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMESH AND PANTIES! OMG!! READ THIS!!!

I JUST OPENED ACROBAT TO DO THE NEXT SEVEN PAGES OF THE G325A'S. THEY ARE ALL FILLED IN!!!!

I DOWNLOADED THEM FROM VISAPRO.COM!!!!

:OES THE HAPPY DANCE!!::

PRAISE BE!!

PANTIES, E MAIL ME AT JoeSchmoOhNo@aol.com

it still doesn't help me, i can't squeeze info into the boxes, back to the pen again!

Comment

Do you have Kazaa? If not download it

from there download adobe acrobat 5.0. It took me about one hour to receive as I have DSL!

Comment

oh yeah i have kazaa, had it for ages

Comment

LOL whats that??? i dont have DSL so its gonna take me ages to DL damn it!! the boxes are too damn small!!

Comment

panties, e mail me, my wife wants to tell you something

Comment

To Joe.
              I am glad to learn that you got those papers filled. It is a good news. Now, send them to INS asap.
              Good luck.

Comment

tried using husbands pc w/ kazaa for forms, still doesn't work, can't see complete word. and his bloody pc has frozen. i can fix it. it's just so annoying. all the time buggering about trying to type these forms, should have used a pen from day one and had it all in the post by now.

Comment

I HAVE TO DO WIFE'S G325A NOW! (I-130 W/ ATTACHMENTS IS DONE, I-485 IS DONE, BUT NOT ATTACHMENTS THEN MY 2002 TAXES, 2 I-864'S, 1 I-864A, AND I-765. DOING COVER LETTER AND TABS AS I GO, COPY ALL SPONSOR STUFF,

Comment

It is not necessary to send a covering letter with these forms. Your covering letter may delay its processing, as the whole set will be kept on a side to come up according to order it is received and then they will have to send it back to Visa processing section.
                    As far computer not working. It is better to close all programs and run 'clean Disk' and then restart your computer. It will be much faster at that time.
                    Good luck.

Comment

what ***** is wife just wants EAD! Green card is nice, and citizenship is wonderful, but she just wants to work!

Comment

So what is the problem fill I-765 on her behalf and send it to the INS alongwith I-130 and I-485.
                        Good luck.

Comment

I want to work too!, green card is great and USC too, but I want to work, don't want to be sponging off my husband forever.

Comment

right, i'm putting forms on floppy and filling them in with photoshop, a bit time consuming but a hell of a lot quicker than the past two days!!

Comment

Working...
                            X