PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS ONE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS ONE!!!

Hello, i've been living here for 3 years, i don't have papers to get a job, so my sister who is USC, has submited the I-130 on april last year under section 245(i), and don't have the aprove yet. just the receipt that ins got the papers. Two weeks ago someone told us about the adjustment of status if you pay a $1000.00 fee plus the other forms, an i will get my papers soon, at least my work permit.

Does anybody knows about this???? Can i do that???

I will appreciate any help!!! Thanks

Hello, i've been living here for 3 years, i don't have papers to get a job, so my sister who is USC, has submited the I-130 on april last year under section 245(i), and don't have the aprove yet. just the receipt that ins got the papers. Two weeks ago someone told us about the adjustment of status if you pay a $1000.00 fee plus the other forms, an i will get my papers soon, at least my work permit.

Does anybody knows about this???? Can i do that???

I will appreciate any help!!! Thanks

Comment

You have to wait 10 years for a visa number to become current to you, take a look for yourself at the Visa Bulletin,

http://travel.state.gov/visa_bulletin.html

only then you can pay the $1,000 penalty fee and adjust status to that of a LPR.

Comment

Working...
      X