do they investigate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do they investigate?

i will be applying for a petition for my alien fiance and i wanted to know if they will be investigating to confirm whether or not he is in the u.s. illegally. will they confirm his location in mexico and his job status? what if any of the above changes after i have sent the application? any help is greatly appreciated. thanks.

i will be applying for a petition for my alien fiance and i wanted to know if they will be investigating to confirm whether or not he is in the u.s. illegally. will they confirm his location in mexico and his job status? what if any of the above changes after i have sent the application? any help is greatly appreciated. thanks.

Comment

In the fiance visa petition they will not investigate his location or employment, however, once the petition is approved your fiance has to apply for a non-immigrant visa in his own country - meaning he has to be present in the country to apply. If he leaves the US and is "caught" at the border leaving without proper documentation he could be barred from the US.

Comment

Working...
      X