Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOID for I485 and EAD expiring, Pls Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOID for I485 and EAD expiring, Pls Help!

Hi! All,
    I have a I485 pending and an expiring EAD (in two weeks). I went to the Boston office to renew the EAD yesterday but the officer won't renew it (they renewed it the same day last time). He asked when was my interview (Boston, 6-03) and said they should make a decision about I485 soon. I was given a note stating they'll notify me in 30-45 days whether to renew EAD or not. In the meantime, I noticed he wrote on my form an "EXAM" date and an "NOID" (short for "notice of intention to deny"?). Grrrrrh!

I guess I am just out of luck with too much oversight on the EAD situation? Does that mean I can't work and have to fight for I485 approval? How do you deal with NOID?

Any input is very much appreciated.

Hi! All,
    I have a I485 pending and an expiring EAD (in two weeks). I went to the Boston office to renew the EAD yesterday but the officer won't renew it (they renewed it the same day last time). He asked when was my interview (Boston, 6-03) and said they should make a decision about I485 soon. I was given a note stating they'll notify me in 30-45 days whether to renew EAD or not. In the meantime, I noticed he wrote on my form an "EXAM" date and an "NOID" (short for "notice of intention to deny"?). Grrrrrh!

I guess I am just out of luck with too much oversight on the EAD situation? Does that mean I can't work and have to fight for I485 approval? How do you deal with NOID?

Any input is very much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X