need help on the "status adjustment"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on the "status adjustment"

I am in the status adjustment now. I have EAD card and form I-131(for travel in/out US.)for two years and got the finger print done on Jan. '02.
    I was asked to provide extra documentation to support the birth is certifercate sued from hospital in Taiwan from INS and I turned all the extra required info. into INS at the beginning of Jan. this year.
    1. Please advise me when should I have my green card in hand. I mean the paper equal to green card, the one right before you would get your green card,
    2. How long should I wait and ask my lawyer to get more info. from INS,
    Thank you very much,

I am in the status adjustment now. I have EAD card and form I-131(for travel in/out US.)for two years and got the finger print done on Jan. '02.
    I was asked to provide extra documentation to support the birth is certifercate sued from hospital in Taiwan from INS and I turned all the extra required info. into INS at the beginning of Jan. this year.
    1. Please advise me when should I have my green card in hand. I mean the paper equal to green card, the one right before you would get your green card,
    2. How long should I wait and ask my lawyer to get more info. from INS,
    Thank you very much,

Comment

i would like to know as well, could someone answer it!!!

Comment

You should soon get an appointment for AOS interview.
        Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X