Please Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

I have a GC and i filed I-130 for my wife over two years ago and we have been leaving apart ever since. What is the implication if she comes on a visiting visa and stays back? She is pregnant right now and the long distance marriaige is becoming strenous.

I have a GC and i filed I-130 for my wife over two years ago and we have been leaving apart ever since. What is the implication if she comes on a visiting visa and stays back? She is pregnant right now and the long distance marriaige is becoming strenous.

Comment

To Nobody (in which I feel you are Somebody),

I deeply am sorry to hear about your situation. I know how hard and strenuous it is to be so far away from someone you love and care about.

Nobody, since you are not USC, it will take about another two to three years for her to get her papers. If she can come over on a Visit Visa, she then could apply for an extension of her stay.

In the meantime, if the 245(i) will be extended then she will be able to adjust her status here in the United States.

Congratulations on your new baby to be and I do hope you and your wife will be united soon!

Good Luck, Nobody and God Bless You and Your Loved One!

One Heart

Comment

Working...
      X