No announcement yet.

Vermont processing times. help please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vermont processing times. help please!

my USC mother petitioned for me and we recieved a receipt dated May 19, 2003. i'm 19 yrs old now but my mother became a citzen when i was 14. she didn't file for me then due to some problems we had. i would like to know about how long till i get the greencard? or will they give me citizenship right away? i've been here for 5 yrs and graduated from high sch with honors. i'm waiting for the greencard so i can get financial aid for college. please someone tell me something. thanks.

my USC mother petitioned for me and we recieved a receipt dated May 19, 2003. i'm 19 yrs old now but my mother became a citzen when i was 14. she didn't file for me then due to some problems we had. i would like to know about how long till i get the greencard? or will they give me citizenship right away? i've been here for 5 yrs and graduated from high sch with honors. i'm waiting for the greencard so i can get financial aid for college. please someone tell me something. thanks.

Comment

Since your mum is a citizen, you will get the GC right away coz you are a preferred category-mother.

Comment

thanks for the info
        topaz!

Comment

Topaz,

If the person is married,(the child) how long will it take?

Comment

Working...
          X