Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice of Findings in LC

Hello

I jsut heard the status that a NOTICE OF FINDINGS has been issued to my case at the NY regional level.

Does anybody kow what could this mean?

Thanks
    Ricky

Hello

I jsut heard the status that a NOTICE OF FINDINGS has been issued to my case at the NY regional level.

Does anybody kow what could this mean?

Thanks
    Ricky

Comment

Can somebody please help me with this?

Thanks
      Ricky

Comment

It means that you will either be receiving a request for additional evidence or that the state agency has recommended that your case either be certified or not certified to the regional officer of the DOL.

info@myronmorales.com

Comment

What possible evidence would they want? Also Does this notice of findings mean that my case has been denied

Thanks
          Ricky

Comment

A Notice of Findings (NOF) is similar to BCIS's RFE process: DOL issues a NOF when there is a problem with the application, and asks the employer to provide additional information, engage in more recruitment, or take other corrective action. The NOF will be sent to the employer and to the employer's attorney. The employer has 35 days to respond to the NOF. Generally, the employer may request one 35 day extension. If the employer responds to the NOF within the time limit, and provides all the information DOL needs, the application is usually certified. If the employer's response is late, or if the employer's response is incomplete, DOL denies the certification.

Myron's response was erroneous; NOFs are not issued by the State, and they never indicate that a State recommends certification.

Comment

Thanks Guest. Do you know what are the possible things that the DOL might want and how bad would an RFE be in this case. My region is NY,

Thanks
              Ricky

Comment

The NOF could be issued for any number of reasons, and it's not really useful to speculate on them. Contact your employer or your attorney and ask them if they have received the NOF, and what DOL is asking for in it.

Good luck.

Comment

YOU ARE RIGHT. I will NOT speculate on them till I receieve it

Thanks
                  Ricky

Comment

Working...
                  X