Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Requirements

Dear Discussion Board Members,

Pursuant to our previous announcements, we would like to remind you that as of September 30 we will require a valid e-mail address for each one of our members in order to be able to post your messages in this Discussion Board.
    The new information will not be disclosed to the rest of the members, it will be an internal measure to increase the quality and security of our Board.

We encourage all of our members who have not provided a valid e-mail address in their previous registration to re-register following the new requirements. By September 30, all those
    members who have not provided a valid e-mail address will be banned from posting on our Board.

Thank you for helping us improving.

ILW.COM
    http://www.ilw.com

Dear Discussion Board Members,

Pursuant to our previous announcements, we would like to remind you that as of September 30 we will require a valid e-mail address for each one of our members in order to be able to post your messages in this Discussion Board.
    The new information will not be disclosed to the rest of the members, it will be an internal measure to increase the quality and security of our Board.

We encourage all of our members who have not provided a valid e-mail address in their previous registration to re-register following the new requirements. By September 30, all those
    members who have not provided a valid e-mail address will be banned from posting on our Board.

Thank you for helping us improving.

ILW.COM
    http://www.ilw.com

Comment

Yes this is real ILW MODerator not the fake one we seen before.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

The other "ILW Moderator" had junior member stated below his name, so i knew he was a fake!

Comment

coomon' u ***s, don't b so cruel!
          I'm just toyin' withya. i'm hurting so bad, I'f just gotta. Tahnks ILW modes, ei lovya, I'm so hopeless

Comment

Working...
          X