Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please?!?...To Mohan

Help Please?!?...To Mohan

Thanx for answering man!I appreciate that.Another question though:in case the home country takes forever to reply,isn't there a way to have the INS adjucate the case by default??After all,the fact that the country did not answermight be due to them having lost the demand or something else?!It happens a lot in 3 word countries!In that case,there is no way to know how long it will take for them to answer if ever..Do we have any legal options??
    Also by the way what agency does this background check anyway??If we knew where the hold was maybe we could call the agency directly and have them take care

Help Please?!?...To Mohan

Thanx for answering man!I appreciate that.Another question though:in case the home country takes forever to reply,isn't there a way to have the INS adjucate the case by default??After all,the fact that the country did not answermight be due to them having lost the demand or something else?!It happens a lot in 3 word countries!In that case,there is no way to know how long it will take for them to answer if ever..Do we have any legal options??
    Also by the way what agency does this background check anyway??If we knew where the hold was maybe we could call the agency directly and have them take care

Comment

I know it hapend and nobody can help it. There is only one way, you have to ask Enquiry that what happend to the file if they will say that they are waiting for Clearance from another country the you can talk to INS officer to send another queery and ask the address from the same time in which office they asking for the queery.INs ask for the central office and then its distributed to zones in the above said country. send someone personnally to find out /experdite the answer to the queery.
      there is no another way and there is no default or conditional reference.

Comment

Working...
      X