Atlanta Question Out Of Curiousity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Question Out Of Curiousity

I have found numerous sites that have similar forums and it seems that there have been a lot of negative experiences. I have been to some sites that offer positive experiences so those forums have give me some hope.

I'm in my early stages of AOS and hopefully it will be like clockwork. Advance Parole issued within 60 days; EAD issued within 90 days and my green card within 36 months.

I'd like to hear more from folks who have been processed via Atlanta, either negative or positive and preferable someone else from Canada.

TIA

I have found numerous sites that have similar forums and it seems that there have been a lot of negative experiences. I have been to some sites that offer positive experiences so those forums have give me some hope.

I'm in my early stages of AOS and hopefully it will be like clockwork. Advance Parole issued within 60 days; EAD issued within 90 days and my green card within 36 months.

I'd like to hear more from folks who have been processed via Atlanta, either negative or positive and preferable someone else from Canada.

TIA

Comment

is your aos marriage based or employment based ?

Comment

Hi Jack.

My AOS is marriage based. She may divorce me if it takes any longer

We do have a 2 1/2 year old and I have been told that would be a positive note.

Comment

Why would someone from Canada want to come and work in the U.S. when things are worse here in the U.S. than they are in Canada

Comment

For me, my reason is pretty typical. My wife is an American Citizen.

That's why I came to the US from Canada. When my family immigrated from Europe way back when....half went to Canada, half went to the US.

Comment

Working...
            X